UgoSunday Foundation (USF) is a 2016 US Congressional Recognition Award Recipient for women empowerment and community development. It was established in 2013 as an approved 501(c) (3) non-profit charity Organization. UgoSunday is a volunteer-based organization that raises funds through charity events, donations and contributions by members and participants. The Foundation was formed to address some of the challenges outlined in the United Nations 2030 Sustainable Development Goals 3,4,5 on supporting and empowering women at risk and in poverty. Education is our main tool for empowerment as we believe that knowledge is power.
As a proud sponsor of the 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 conferences on status of women of NGOs in Consultative Relationship with the United Nations, UgoSunday is also a registered member in the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA) Civil Society Database. UgoSunday’s is poised on upholding her Mission, Vision and Values.
In line with the United Nations 2030 Sustainable Development Goals 3,4 and 5, the mission of UgoSunday Foundation Inc. is to provide support for Women and girls struggling with lack of resources and opportunities to change their conditions by assisting women through:
- Supporting nutrition education and food banks.
- Empowering women in the acquisition of knowledge and skills to earn living wages through vocational scholarships
- Participating and/or supporting other organizations, medical missions and health education programs that focus on undeserved and underprivileged women
- Providing support to disaster relief operations anywhere in the world.
Our vision is to be one of the world leaders in the provision of support for women and girls in the USA and Crisis regions. This vision will be pursued in accordance with the UN 2030 Sustainable Development Goals 3,4 and 5
- Eradicating hunger and poverty
- Promoting gender equality and empowering women, and combating Aids, malaria and other diseases.
Our values of ethical behavior are an important part of who we are and directly impact our ability to make progress toward achieving our Mission, while simultaneously strengthening our reputation.
Our Core Values
Our foremost responsibilities are to the women and girls receiving support through our programs and to the donors that have committed their personal resources toward our Mission. To fully meet these responsibilities, we are committed to an explicit set of values. These values are the standards of behavior that UgoSunday Foundation will utilize to guide our daily actions and decisions. UgoSunday’s board of directors will review the performance of the organization against these values on a yearly basis to ensure adherence to these values.
- A commitment to provide our clients with the highest level of support possible and to educate them to become active participants in UgoSunday’s programs.
- A commitment to respect the ethnic, cultural, religious and lifestyle differences of our program participants, our colleagues and our supporters.
- A commitment to our donors that every dollar donated will be wisely spent toward achieving our Mission..
- A commitment to a culture of excellence, innovation and creativity in everything we do.
- A drive and a sense of urgency to succeed.
- Honesty, integrity, and accountability in our actions and decisions.
Amb. Dr. Esther Eke-Huber
A commitment to social responsibility and institutional citizenship on a local, state, national and global level.
Meet Our Team
Dr. Tracy J. Huber
Rose Onyeagocha, BSN, RN, JP
Pastor Bless Balu Lawrence
Lolo Dr. Joy Eke-Ikeme
Ms. Hajiya Raufat Ikharo-Umaru, BSN.
Ms. Esther G. Efeovbokhan, BA
Mrs Adaobi Anyaso, MPH.
Ms. Chiamaka Anyanwu, BSN
Information/Technical Support Advisor
Mr. Uzo T. Eke, B.Sc.
Mrs. Terra Hubbard, BSc
Director of Logistics
Dr. Veronica Ufuegbuna, Ph.D.
USF Matron of Honor
Ms. Rosa Hernandez Patrick, BSc
Dr. Cliff C, Eke, MD, FACS, FICS.
Grand Patron, USF
Engr. Kelechi C. Eke, a.k.a biGObi
UgoSunday Foundation INC.
UgoSunday Foundation INC. was established in 2013 and approved 501 (c) (3) tax exempt Houston Texas based non-government -charity organization.
*4 Fund Raising Events * 25 Scholarship Recipients * 24 Charity Supports
13155 Westheimer Suite #133, Houston - TX 77077.
Tel - 832-908-3707